Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: You lie!!!!!!!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You lie!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sup-rbeast View Post
    I Now, fast forward to 2003...just because he had WMDs in the 80's, doesn't mean he had 'em 20 years later...after all, in 1991 during Operation Desert Storm no WMDs were used. The US invasion then prolly would have saw the use of WMDs if Saddam had em. But, I don't think after the Iranian War he had many left...cuz I think if he did have them, he would have attacked other ethnic groups the same way he did the Kurds...but he didn't...even when he invaded Kuwait
    I was paraphrasing...but yeah, that is what you said ^
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You lie!!!!!!!

    And that's the truth.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You lie!!!!!!!

    Well, no, if it was the truth who owned all those that the UN inspectors located after desert storm? You just said that those that the UN found didn't exist either.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You lie!!!!!!!

    what you call "all those" amounts to a few...you are exaggerating...and that still provides no evidence they were there in 03 (the time frame relevant to our discussion here)...cuz that's when the Bush Administration swore they were there and we just had to invade Iraq on that premise...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •